Conferences and journals
- M. Ahmed-Nacer, P. Urso, F. Charoy. Evaluating Software Merge Quality. 18th International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE). May 2014, London, UK.
- M. Ahmed-Nacer, P. Urso, V. Balegas, N. Preguiça. Merging OT and CRDT Algorithms. 1st Workshop on Principles and Practice of Eventual Consistency (PaPEC), Apr 2014, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Sebastian Burckhardt, Alexey Gotsman, Hongseok Yang, Marek Zawirski. Replicated Data Types: Specification, Verification, Optimality. Principles of Programming Languages (POPL), San Deigo CA, USA, Jan. 2014.
- M. Ahmed-Nacer, P. Urso, V. Balegas, N. Preguiça. Concurrency Control and Awareness Support for Multi-synchronous Collaborative Editing. 9th IEEE International. Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom). Oct. 2013. Austin, Texas.
- M. Ahmed-Nacer, P. Urso, F. Charoy. Improving Textual Merge Result. 9th IEEE International. Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing (CollaborateCom). Oct. 2013. Austin, Texas.
- M. Saeida Ardekani, P. Sutra, M. Shapiro. Non-Monotonic Snapshot Isolation: scalable and strong consistency for geo-replicated transactional systems. 32nd Int. Symp. on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS). Oct. 2013. Braga, Portugal.
- B. Nédelec, P. Molli, A. Mostéfaoui, E. Desmontils. LSEQ: an adaptive structure for sequences in distributed collaborative editing. Symp. on Document Engineering (DocEng). Firenze, Italy, Sept. 2013.
- B. Nédelec, P. Molli, A. Mostéfaoui, E. Desmontils. Concurrency Effects Over Variable-size Identifiers in Distributed Collaborative Editing. DChanges W., Firenze, Italy, Sept. 2013.
- D. Navalho, S. Duarte, N. Preguiça, M. Shapiro. Incremental stream processing using computational conflict-free replicated data types. Int. W. on Cloud Data and Platforms (CloudDP'13). Prague, Czech Republic, April 2013.
- S. Martin, M. Ahmed-Nacer, P. Urso. Controlled conflict resolution for replicated document. 8th IEEE International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, Oct 2012, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
- L. Daniel Ibáñez, H. Skaf-Molli, P. Molli, O. Corby. Synchronizing semantic stores with commutative replicated data types. SWCS'12 Workshop, in WWW '12 Companion Proc. Lyon, France, Apr. 2012, pp. 1091-1096. Joint work with Kolflow project.
- M. Shapiro, N. Preguiça, C. Baquero, M. Zawirski.Conflict-free Replicated Data Types. 13th Int. Symp. on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS). Grenoble, France, 10-12 October 2011.
- M. Shapiro, N. Preguiça, C. Baquero, M. Zawirski. Convergent and Commutative Replicated Data Types. Bulletin of the Euro. Asso. for Theoretical Comp. Sc. (EATCS), Number 104, June 2011.
- Aslan, K. and Alhadad, N. and Skaf-Molli, H. and Molli, P. SCHO: An Ontology Based Model for Computing Divergence Awareness in Distributed Collaborative Systems. Euro. Conf. on Comp.-Supported Coop. Work (ECSCW). Aarhus, Denmark, 24-28 Sept. 2011.
- Aslan, K. and Molli, P. and Skaf-Molli, H. and Weiss, S. C-Set : a Commutative Replicated Data Type for Semantic Stores. RED: Fourth Int. W. on REsource Discovery (2011).
- M. Ahmed-Nacer, C.-L. Ignat, G. Oster, H.-G. Roh, P. Urso. Evaluating CRDTs for Real-time Document Editing. 11th ACM Symposium on Document Engineering (DocEng). Mountain View, California, United States, September 2011.
- M. Zawirski, V. Balegas, A. Bieniusa, N. Preguiça, S. Duarte, M. Shapiro, C. Baquero. ''SwiftCloud: Fault-Tolerant Geo-Replication Integrated all the Way to the Client Machine. Rapport de recherche INRIA RR-8347, Aug. 2014.
- B. Kemme, G. Ramalingam, A. Schiper, M. Shapiro, K. Vaswani. Consistency in Distributed Systems. Summary of Dagstuhl Seminar 13081 (Feb. 2013). Dagstuhl Reports 3(2), 2013.
- M. Saeida Ardekani, P. Sutra , Nuno Preguiça, M. Shapiro Non-Monotonic Snapshot Isolation INRIA Tech. Report RR-7805, Nov. 2011
- M. Shapiro, N. Preguiça, C. Baquero, M. Zawirski. A comprehensive study of Convergent and Commutative Replicated Data Types. INRIA Tech. Report RR-7506, January 2011
- S. Martin, M. Ahmed-Nacer, P. Urso: Abstract unordered and ordered tree CRDT. INRIA Tech. Report RR-7825, December 2011.
- M. Ahmed-Nacer, S. Martin, P. Urso: File system on CRDT. INRIA Tech. Report RR-8027, Juillet 2012.
Selected related publications prior to the project
- S. Weiss, P. Urso and P. Molli. Logoot-Undo: Distributed Collaborative Editing System on P2P Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, pp. 1162-1174, August 2010.
- M. Letia, N. Preguiça and M. Shapiro, CRDTs: Consistency without concurrency control. In Proc. ACM SIGOPS Int. W. on Large Scale Distributed Systems and Middleware (LADIS), October 2009.
- N. Preguiça, J. Marquès, M. Shapiro and M. Letia, A commutative replicated data type for cooperative editing. In Proc. Int. Conf. on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), pp. 395-403, June 2009.
- S. Weiss, P. Urso and P. Molli. Logoot: A Scalable Optimistic Replication Algorithm for Collaborative Editing on P2P Networks. In Proc. Int. Conf. on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), pp.404-412, June 2009.
- G. Oster, P. Urso, P. Molli and A. Imine. Data Consistency for P2P Collaborative Editing. In Proc. ACM Conf. on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW), pp.259-268, November 2006.